Tuesday, February 8, 2011

Wish it was bedtime already.

So after yesterday I was expecting a nice calm quiet day but no, husband woke me up at 5am and I couldn't get back to sleep cause the puppy was whimpering cause husband had gone to work. So woke up at 5am, got out of bed at 5:30am, had breakfast at 6:30am, munchkin 2 woke up at 7am and starting watching the movie how to train your dragon. About 5 minutes into the movie munchkin 1 comes racing out of his room yelling " I love this part mum!" Breakfast was already made and waiting for both munchkins. I've decided that I really hate waking up early not only because you're tired for the rest of the day but I find that I am always way too organise for my own good. I find myself checking and re-checking and re-checking the same things over and over just to waste time. Wish it was bedtime already lol.

No comments:

Post a Comment