Monday, February 7, 2011

My day

OK so this is my very first blog.
Not quite sure if this will even be read by anyone but here i go.....
It was my baby's first day of school after being sick for 3 weeks.  He was so scared last night but also excited so i told him everything would be OK and that i would drop him off and pick him up from school and he gave me very strict instructions that i must not be late and if i was he would be very cranky with me.
So off to school we went we arrived, put his bag in the line and then I was told to leave as it was easier for the kids to separate.  Not wanting to, we said good bye he was fine as he went to play basketball with a buddy the teacher had found for him. When i got back in the car i busied myself by driving home, then going for a walk, then doing the washing (still need to fold it though) then i put my other munchkin to bed and now I'm sitting here watching a movie and all i can think about is my baby.  I can remember when i fell pregnant with him, i remember him almost dying when he was born and how he fought back so hard.  It has been 5 years and it seemed like yesterday that my baby was born. I think i just need to cry and get it out of my system before I go and pick up my kindergartner he will always be my baby.

No comments:

Post a Comment