Thursday, February 10, 2011

Alright had a really bad day. No coffee so munchkin 2 and I went and had Macca's for lunch. That did not go down well felt very sick afterwards. It was also a topsy turby day the weather had no idea what it was doing. The day starts off cold, cold enough for jumpers and trousers. Then it does a complete 180 and gets so hot that all you do is move your pinkie and you are a ball of sweat. Not fun when you have children not fun full stop. After I picked munchkin 1 up from school munchkin 2 and I lay down on my bed and watched (yet again) how to train your dragon. After that had finished I got up and started dinner. I cooked oven baked chicken breasts, oven baked potatoes and mixed veges with white sauce for hubby and me and then the munchkins had fish fingers and mixed veges and then for dessert I made apple crumble. It was very very yummy!!!  So the day has come to a close and it's still really muggy. Good night my fellow peoples! Have a good night!

No comments:

Post a Comment