Saturday, February 12, 2011

Friday, Saturday & Sunday!

Friday - I was so excited that Friday had finally arrived and so was munchkin 1. lol. We all got up as usual and got ready then munchkin 2 and I dropped munchkin 1 off at school. We spent the day resting as it was a really really early morning. When we went to pick up munchkin 1 from school got talking with some of the mothers. If you ever want goss you talk to the School mums. Hubby came home, had dinner, put the kids to bed then went to bed at 9:30pm very early night for us. 
Saturday - Everyone woke up early as usual so we let hubby sleep in and I made pancakes for the munchkins and me. I also made hubby some pancakes to but I didn't know how to make his coffee so I rang his mum and asked her. lol. I took hubby's down to him and he had breakfast in bed. Hubby and I cleaned the house and got ready to go to dinner in Canberra with hubby's parents and friends that haven't been in Canberra in 23-24 years. After dinner (which was so amazing)(we had roast Lamb, potatoes, pumpkin,carrot and mixed veges with gravy. yummy!) the munchkins had a bath, got dressed said our goodbyes and headed home. When we got home hubby and I put the munchkins to bed and got ready for bed ourselves. As I was about to get into bed I fixed my pillows and as I lifted the bottom pillow a mouse ran out from under the pillow at which I screamed to high heaven thinking it was a huge cockroach. The mouse ran across our bed and darted under our bed. After hugging me and trying to calm me down for like 20 minutes hubby put on a DVD got into bed and hugged me until I fell asleep.
Sunday - I was woken up by the smell of Vegemite toast and when I actually woke hubby had made me breakfast in bed. When I got up hubby had bought me one of those huge cupcake silicone moulds so i made a huge cupcake which we will have for afternoon tea. Will let you know what it tasted like tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment